8 more weeks, give or take a few, to go...baby is cookin' away and Mama's belly is growing...
(I posted this pic is for my friend Carrie-
here is my 32 week bare baby belly...
think I'll have the nerve to
post another in 4 more weeks?!)
I've been busy getting ready for baby, nesting like a maniac. I've actually started resorting baby clothes, reorganizing cabinets and closets and was really needing a creative outlet. I usually make baby blankets as gifts for friend's new babies...so I thought why shouldn't I make one for our new baby? I wanted to make a different and unique blanket, and ended up making that plus a few burp cloths with the left over scraps. I found some super cute coordinating snuggle flannel non-baby prints at the fabric store and here's what I came up with.


I LOVE to do crafty things, it was so much fun to "escape" the noise of life and reconnect with my creative self. Plus I got something cute and useful for the new babe out of it, too!
2 comments:
You look AWESOME!! I love belly shots and yours is beautiful. You are all belly. Norah was so generous she left me with some belly and even some love handles:) I'm bummed I'll be missing out on your special Mother's Blessing but I'll be with you in spirit. You are an amazing mom...how do I know? Because you love God and are trusting in Him, AND because you're considering cloth diapers, that definitely makes you a wonder mom. OK, one of the kiddos is crying, off to the rescue.
Carrie
you look so great! and you are way creative - LOVE the blanket!! hmmm...now i'm inspired...maybe i will make a blanky for my neighbor who just had a little one...
Post a Comment