Yikes...has it really been a whole month since I've posted? You are probably thinking where in the world are they? This is what happens when the schedule is tossed out the window and you go free flowing through the holidays!
Michael has been home, too, since Dec 15th (work shutdown and holiday vaca) so we've been busy since we've had him at home 24/7. Sadly, he goes back to work on Jan 5th - although, I must say that we are thankful that he has a good job to go back to considering the poor state of our economy, especially since he works for an automotive supplier. I will be back in the swing of things next week and will have several posts with pics from Sydnie's 2nd bday, Christmas and Mia's first smile caught on film! Stay tuned....
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment