Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Is it February already?

So being a Mama of 3 is taking up A LOT of time, this poor little blog is getting put on the back burner more often than not. My other excuse is that we got a new camera after Christmas and after downloading some super cute pics I realized that the video clip I was waiting to post needs some software or more memory or something to view before I upload it to the blog. So all of that being said...here are some pics with the new camera. The cutest video clip of Sydnie is forthcoming, as soon as I figure it out!


2 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Little Mia...definitely a Jones baby :) Oh so cute. Love the paci on her head ;)

The Jones' said...

LOL! That's so funny, her binky is actually tucked into the top of the bouncie...but it sure looks like it's balancing on her head! :o)