Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Favorite place to shop

So this not the "normal" type of post for me...but I have to say that Trader Joe's has got to be my favorite place to shop. Aside from the HUGE organic selection at great prices...they LOVE kids there!! We had just a few things to pick up today as we headed in, Sydnie in the cart and Zach pushing the little kiddie cart! There are always samples of produce and cheese, Zach instantly says "I want some grapes". So we steer through the produce and have a few grapes, just a sample :o). Then to the back of the store, they ALWAYS have a different juice in a cooler to test. Of coarse we had to test the Trader Joe's Organic White Grape Juice...tastes like ambrosia to my kids who usually get "juice flavored" water at home. I have Zach add a bottle of that to his cute little kidde cart, and off we head- oh, I forgot to mention the sample taste of their Raspberry Zinger Cake. Not bad-- and the kids are happy. As we check out the great cashier even offers each of my kiddos a TJs (might I add 100% biodegradable) helium balloon. A great time was had by all, especially Mommy, who got to get some grocery shopping out of the way with 2 happy kids! I highly recommend it to all Mommies who find themselves bribing their "sweet" children 1/2 way through a shopping list at those other grocery stores.

No comments: