Does my title have you wondering what in the world I am talking about? Well, the Jones' have a little announcement to make...drum roll please....
Zach & Sydnie are going to have a new baby sib. Yep, that's right, I'm about 13 weeks pregnant, due mid November. So far I am feeling pretty good, have turned the corner on the nausea about a week or so ago and just starting to get that oh so familiar prego pooch, boy you sure do pop out sooner and sooner with each baby!
When we ask him, Zach says he is going to have a baby brother who's name changes every time we ask-- always some goofy, yet cute made up name. I'll have to dedicate another post to all of his baby name suggestions! Zach also says "God bless our baby" every night when we pray. Sydnie is oblivious, but what else can you expect from a 17 month old!!
I have an ultrasound scheduled for June 26th...so stay tuned for the 1st snap shot of our little one in utero and maybe, just maybe you'll find out if it'll be a boy or girl...
A cute story: I had a routine appt with my midwife and left the kids with my Mom, when I got home Zach was very concerned and wanted to know if they baby was sick. I assured him that the baby was great. So he said: "oh, so can the baby come out now?" To wait when you're 3, can anything be harder?
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are so happy to hear the news! Congratulations and we'll look forward to future blog posts for the latest updates.
congratulations!! yea for babies! btw, that is great that you are using a midwife - i did, too :)
Post a Comment