Sydnie's new favorite game is pat-a-cake-- but at this age she does is all by herself and at random times. We were out running some errands this morning and she just started spouting off in her carseat: "a-cake, a-cake, man, roll it, pat it, B, Sydnie and me, yeah" (that's her version), then she claps for herself!!
Zach most recent funny had us holding our sides in laughter. Here's some background...Zach always notices when there is bird poop on his car or van window and he always tell us that we need to go through the car wash to clean it off. So one day we are driving to church and Zach (of coarse) notices some bird poop on his window and we talk about getting the van cleaned after church. A little while later- after several moments of silence- Zach says: "Dad, if I was a bird, then I could poop on the window, too!".
Baby (in the womb) has a lot to say...but all she can do is kick her Mama ALL the time. She is miss active, that's for sure. I am almost 25 weeks along, now...and we are both doing great. Waiting 2 more weeks until I have the repeat ultrasound to see if the placenta has moved up. Still praying that is has.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment