I had the follow-up ultrasound this afternoon to check on the location of the placenta. Great news: it has moved up!!! It's now about 4-5 cm away from my cervix. This is great news, since the stipulation for a vaginal birth is no less than 2 cm. I have to give all the credit to God-- I prayed, as I know many of you did, and He answered! Thanks, btw, for all of your prayers and phone calls.
Other baby stats they just handed out were- yes it is indeed still a baby girl and she is, by their measurements, 1 lb 14 oz (almost 2 lbs!). Which is right on track for my due date.
So...we are back on track...and moving toward that Nov. 19th due date with anticipation and excitement. I know, from the kids perspective, they can't wait for the baby "to get out of Mama's belly".
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great news, Suzanne! :) We're happy for you ;) That's awesome.
Post a Comment