My most recent weird pregnant craving: crunching on ice cubes, tons of them. It's like an addiction :o)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
4 weeks and counting...
Ok, so this picture is me at 35 weeks, but I am actually 36 weeks on Wednesday and yesterday was exactly 1 month until my Nov 19th due date. I just crack up at pictures like these that show the bottom edge of my shirt arriving 6 inches before the rest of me!
And here's what's hiding under that tent :o) of a maternity top...
Yowzers, I know...baby's getting BIG! Thinking when I see my midwife this week that I'll have packed on a few more pounds in the last 2 weeks. But for a nursing Mama, it all just melts off any how!
My most recent weird pregnant craving: crunching on ice cubes, tons of them. It's like an addiction :o)
My most recent weird pregnant craving: crunching on ice cubes, tons of them. It's like an addiction :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment