Thursday, October 30, 2008

Who's belly is that?

I had an appointment with my midwife today and mentioned to her that Zach has been asking about where certain parts of the baby are (in my belly), like: is this her head, bum, foot, etc? So I asked her if she would draw on my belly the baby's orientation. She had as much fun, laughing as she was drawing on my belly, as Zach & Sydnie did discovering what she drew! If you ask me, the baby turned out looking a little askew and certainly silly, but the kids loved the idea and covered my belly with kisses! Here are some shots my Mom took after my appointment.


As soon as I lifted my sweater have my Mom take a picture, Sydnie immediately lifted her shirt and said "Sydnie's belly, picture too!"

2 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

that's really cute :) we are thinking about you and your soon-to-be-born little one!

The Clifton Family said...

SOOOOOO awesome! :) I think the baby looks like Michael :)