Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello again little blog

So, I have become busy (and lax) about keeping this little puppy updated. I have neglected posting pics and other cute things my little tribe keep my busy with day in and day out...so here are a few pics to tide you over while I get you updated on Sydnie's first haircut, Mia's 4 month well visit, Zach's 4th birthday, Mia's first solids and more....


This is what happens when my two big dudes are "playing quietly" while I nurse the baby...somehow I didn't get a pic of Sydnie's face, which she "decorated" quite lovely with stamps, too!
And this is what I found when I rounded the corner after putting Zach & Sydnie down for naps (Michael gave both of them dust masks to play with when he was using one when sanding the bathroom drywall).

Sweet little Mia, we call her "peanut" because she is just that...a little peanut :)


And our little Miss (Sydnie), hiding in a cave (aka inverted laundry basket)

No comments: