Monday, June 29, 2009

More?

So, being a Mama of 3 I just automatically include some basic baby signs when talking to and feeding Mia, not really thinking she'll do it or catch on for several months at the least. A week or so ago I was trying to show her the sign for "more" while feeding her. A few day ago I was feeding her again, and I turned away to talk to one of the kids and I turned back and she was signing "more"! I just about feel off my chair, I figured it was just a coincidence...so I asked her if she wanted more and she put her little hands together in the motion for "more"! 7 months old, not to shabby :) She has also started making repetitive sounds...of which sound exactly like "dada" according to the Dada! And when I change her dipe I hand her a rubber ducky and she mimics me with "duct, duct". Yesterday at the lake my Mom was wearing a hat and Mia was after it and my Mom was saying "hat"....my Mom being my witness here...I sweat she said "hat"! So sweet seeing her little eyes light up when she babbles out little sounds and words.

No comments: