We celebrated Zach's 3rd birthday on March 22 "Go Diego Go" style, at his request, of coarse. Here are a few pics of the festivities, including a cool rescue pack cake that I made!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
ahhh rescue pack...
Where does the time go?? My first baby is already 3 years old!!! I can't believe it.

We celebrated Zach's 3rd birthday on March 22 "Go Diego Go" style, at his request, of coarse. Here are a few pics of the festivities, including a cool rescue pack cake that I made!

Unfortunately, there weren't any pictures of Zach actually smiling--- so serious, although he did have fun :o)
We celebrated Zach's 3rd birthday on March 22 "Go Diego Go" style, at his request, of coarse. Here are a few pics of the festivities, including a cool rescue pack cake that I made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment