Saturday, April 19, 2008

A night at Nana & Poppop's

Zach & Sydnie spent last night and part of today at Nana & Poppop's (Suzanne's folks) house! It was Sydnie's first overnight away from Mama, and well needed to say the least, especially since she has been sleeping solid through the night for the last few months!! And Zach got to sleep in a big bed in the "shell" room (guest bedroom decorated in a seashell theme), since Sydnie slept in the crib in the nursery.

They both had a great time and Mama & Dada truly enjoyed the night alone-- and are looking forward to another one or two nights alone again, soon. Zach had such a good time, that he wasn't so sure he wanted to come back home with us when we came to get them! I'm sure my Mom took lots of pictures...will I post some as soon as I see them. A BIG THANK YOU to Nana and Poppop...we love you!

A cute side note: Zach was so tired out from the adventure that he actually fell asleep (at 7:30pm) in the van on the drive home...I honestly can't remember the last time he fell asleep in the van with the sun still up! I bet Nana and Poppop will sleep well tonight, too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Zach and Sydnie had such a fun time and they did well too. :)

Love,
Deb*